Monday, November 19, 2007

Not "home" yet, but getting closer! (11.19.07)

This is a quick placeholder to say that I am back on American soil and very much looking forward to a nap and a shower. I missed my flight out of Marseille yesterday and had a very unfortunate, very expensive, and very unwelcome stay in Paris before flying out this morning. As much as it was nice to see Rick and his European world, I think France is a country that I am going to stay out of from now on! They aren't a very hospitable bunch...
*
Anyway, here I am. Stay tuned for more updates after I have recovered from jet lag a little bit. There is still more to come before I actually make it back to my own bed sometime next weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you made it back to the native soil!!! We miss you and can't wait to see you in person!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!
Sylvana is back, safe and sound.
Cannot wait to hear of the adventures in person
Jeanna

Alla T Campbell said...

Happy homecoming!
Mom

Sterly said...

Sorry the hear the last leg has been difficult, but glad to hear you are getting close. Can't wait to hear all your stories! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!