Monday, November 19, 2007

I don't like France...the trials and tribulations of returning to the US

Why am I smiling???
I just paid Air France another $200 as a change fee because I missed my flight from Marseille to Paris!My broom closet-sized room at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport

Bottom line - I f***ed around and missed my flight out of Marseille. The un-supportive staff at Air France at the Marseille airport weren't all that much help, but with Rick's help, a few white lies about my tardiness being due to the railroad strike, and a some patience on the part of the ticketing guy, I managed to get rebooked to Paris-Orly for Sunday afternoon. So now the only problem was that my new flight was out of Paris-Charles de Gaulle on Monday morning.

I have a lot of comments about the experience, but none of them are particularly flattering to the French staff. hmmm...g

No comments: